Living in Thailand
Or Thinking about it.
Are you thinking of living in Thailand, are you looking for a change of scenery, a new adventure, or a way to spice up your life? If so, you might want to consider living in Thailand as a foreign national. Thailand is a beautiful country with a rich culture, friendly people, and amazing food. But that’s not all. There are many benefits of living in Thailand that you might not be aware of. Here are some of them:
– Low cost of living in Thailand: Thailand is one of the most affordable countries in the world to live in. You can find a decent apartment for as low as $200 per month, eat out for less than $5 per day, and enjoy public transportation for pennies. You can also save money on health care, as Thailand has a universal health care system that covers most medical expenses for residents and visitors alike.
– High quality of life: Thailand is not only cheap, but also offers a high quality of life. You can enjoy the tropical climate, the stunning beaches, the lush jungles, and the vibrant cities. You can also indulge in the diverse and delicious cuisine, the colorful festivals, the ancient temples, and the modern nightlife. There is always something to do and see in Thailand, no matter what your interests are.
– Easy visa process for living in Thailand: Thailand is one of the easiest countries to get a visa for. You can get a tourist visa on arrival that allows you to stay for up to 30 days, or you can apply for a longer-term visa online or at the embassy. There are many options for visas, depending on your purpose of stay, such as education, retirement, work, or marriage. You can also extend your visa or do a visa run to a neighboring country if you want to stay longer.
– Friendly and welcoming culture: Thailand is known as the Land of Smiles, and for good reason. The Thai people are some of the friendliest and most hospitable in the world. They are always ready to help you, teach you, or share their culture with you. They are also very tolerant and respectful of different religions, beliefs, and lifestyles. You will feel at home in Thailand, no matter where you come from.
– Opportunities for personal and professional growth: Living in Thailand can be a great opportunity for personal and professional growth. You can learn a new language, a new skill, or a new hobby. You can also network with other expats and locals, find a job or start a business, or volunteer for a cause. Living in Thailand can challenge you, inspire you, and enrich you in many ways.
These are just some of the benefits of living in Thailand as a foreign national. Of course, living in any country has its pros and cons, and you should do your own research before making any decisions. But if you are looking for a change of pace, a new experience, or a way to fulfill your dreams, living in Thailand might be just what you need.
If you are looking to settle here long term there are many ways to do so, you may be married thus wish to apply for a NON O Visa, you may wish to set up a business and apply for a NON B Visa, you may be retired and over 50 thus qualify for a retirement visa, learning Thai or Muay Thai then those visa options are available too. For those with financial means there are longer term Elite visa options but please note pricing and benefits will be changing this Autumn.
At Isaan Lawyers we offer a range Thai Visa and Work Permit services together with Company Incorporation and Accounting services.
Looking to move here? Contact Isaan Lawyers who have been looking after the interests of Expats and Overseas Nationals since 2006.
Contact us today.https://isaanlawyers.com/contact-us/
084 471 5775
In Pattaya then you may wish to visit our sister company www.anglosiamlegal.com